0.1.1. Upgraded Features
- Upgraded react-native-vector-icons to 4.1.1
- Upgraded native-base-shoutem-theme to 0.1.4
- Excluded react-native-scrollable-tab-view dependency
0.1.2. Bug Fixes
- Button: Made button text uppercase by default for Android
- Text: Added uppercase prop to Text
- View: Fixed warning for View proptype
0.2.1. Upgraded Features
- Fixed StaticContainer issue
- Update Typescript definitions
0.2.2. Bug Fixes
- ActionSheet: Fixed issue on pressing Android Back button while an ActionSheet is displayed
- Segment: Fixed Segment issue to render at the center of Header
- CheckBox: Fixed property for changing CheckBox background color
- CardItem: Fixed issue with borderBottomWidth for last CardItem
- Icons: Renders SimpleLineIcons
- List re-renders when children change on iOS
- Dynamic List refreshes when data is refreshed
- FAB: FAB expands with icons
- Fixed Button text on Toast
- Works in landscape mode
- Picker: Works in landscape mode
- Fixed native-base-shoutem-theme
0.3.1. Upgraded Features:
- Changed package name for Shoutem theme
- Touchable effect to Card
- Updated Doc URL for Customize section in ejectTheme.js
0.3.2. Bug Fixes
- Fixed Icon color with Form item Floating labels
- Fixed property for changing CheckBox background color
- Fixed Checkbox Size attribute
0.4.1. Bug Fixes
- Picker: Fixed related picker issue.
- General: Performance issue resolved.
0.5.1. Upgraded Features
StyleProvider, all components are fully customizable.
- CardItem, Header and ListItem: Use of
Right components for proper alignments and customization.
0.5.2. New Features
- Tab: Uncontrolled Tabs similar to FooterTabs.
- Icon: Gives platform specific icons.
- Form Components
- Item: Much like InputGroup with added features of inline label, stacked label, and floating label.
- Left, Body, Right: Views which aligns its content to the left, center, right respectively.
- Smart Components:
- StyleProvider: To apply themes and customize any components.
0.6.1. Bug Fixes
- InputGroup: Fixed issue when Button inside a InputGroup without Icon.
0.6.2. Upgraded Features
- Added new props.
- Support inside an InputGroup when used with ListItem.
0.6.3. New Features
- Gravatar: Thumbnail like feature which pulls out avatar of user if registered globally.
0.7.1. Bug Fixes
- General: Fixed Easy-Grid dependency.
- Deck Swiper: Fixed onSwiping feature.
0.8.1. Bug Fixes
- Changed import for ReactNativePropRegistry.
- Fixed React and RN dependencies.
- Deck Swiper: Fixed issues with RN 0.37
- Spinner: Updated dimensions for spinner.
0.8.2. Upgraded Features
- Support inline label for Picker(Android).
- Picker fills the view when defined as inlineLabel.
0.9.1. Bug Fixes
- General: Widgets support null or undefined children.
- DeckSwiper: Fixed onSwiping feature.
0.9.2. Upgraded Features
- Added Linting rules to missing files
0.10.1. Bug Fixes
- Button: Fixed toUpperCase error on Android.
- FAB: Fixed alignment for FAB in all four direction.
- Header: Support Title and/or Button.
0.10.2. Upgraded Features
- DeckSwiper: Added new props onSwiping, renderTop, renderBottom.
0.10.3. New Features
0.11.1. Bug Fixes
- ListItem: Fixed bug in case of null child.
0.11.2. Upgraded Features
- Ref: Added _root ref to all components.
0.12.1. Bug Fixes
0.12.2. Upgraded Features
- CardItem: Fixed padding between card items for iOS and Android.
0.12.3. New Features
- Badge with FooterTab Button: NativeBase Badge with Buttons in FooterTab; much like Facebook notifications.
- FABs: A special type of promoted action, which when clicked may contain more related actions.
- Shallow Merge: NativeBase switched to shallow merge.
- Top TabBar
0.13.1. Upgraded Features
- Header: Improved alignment.
0.14.1. Upgraded Features
- Badge: Updated Text style for Badge.
- Button: Improved alignment.
- Card: Button in Card renders with proper size.
- FooterTab: Improved alignment.
Title to be used as single component in Header with proper alignment for iOS and Android.
- Updated Buttons in Header.
- Improved alignment.
- Alignment for Badge.
- Alignment for Button.
- Picker: Improved alignment.
- Searchbar: Alignment of Icon and placeholder text in Searchbar.
0.15.1. Bug Fixes
- Picker: Updates Picker.Item value dynamically.
- resetScrollToCoords: This is user definable prop. Coordinates that will be used to reset the scroll when the keyboard hides. Also restores scroll position after keyboard hides if resetScrollToCoords is not set.
- disableKBDismissScroll: Disables automatic scroll on focus.
- Content: Eliminates margin on the top of Content which includes any fields inside of it.
0.15.2. Upgraded Features
- FooterTab: Added onPress support for elements of FooterTab.
- InputGroup: Allows null block inside InputGroup Component.
- Help to switch between the Tabs component programatically. Say page = 1.
- Ensures that Tabs component's props.children is an array, else creates a single item array if it is not. Thus allows calls to .filter() and .map().
- ES Lint: Config ESLint (airbnb) to enforce coding style.
0.15.3. New Features
- Deck Swiper: Tinder-like swipe cards to select/reject data set with features to swipe left and right.
- Generate Image from Icon: Genrates an Image resource for NativeBase Icons.
- filter() for null value: Usually if a null value is passed as a child to Component, it throws few errors. This .filter() removes all falsey values from this.props.children, preventing the errors, and returning the correct result.
0.16.1. Bug Fixes
- Badge: Supports font-size, lineHeight, width and color.
- Checkbox: Responds on user's click.
- H1, H2, H3 LineHeight: Added lineHeight to H1, H2, H3 components.
- LisItem height removed and scrollView added to container.
- LisItem supports both
iconRight used together.
- Radio Button: Responds on user's click.
0.16.2. Upgraded Features
- Upgraded react-native-keyboard-aware-scroll-view from 0.1.2 to 0.2.0
- Button: Supports prop
capitalize (only Android)
- Dynamic Card: Render data in chunks with large set of data.
- Content: Added ref_scrollview to Content.
- Theme: Theme variables added for
- Toolbar for android
- StatusBar for android
0.16.3. New Features
- FooterTab: Button Tabs in Footer.
0.17.1. Upgraded Features
- Theme applicable to iconFontFamily
- Fixed Button issues for Android
- List now supports Picker as ListItem
0.18.1. Upgraded Features
- Styling Picker
- Custom buttons in header for Picker.
- Card includes new prop : button
- List includes new prop : button
0.19.1. Upgraded Features
- Revised Anatomy
- Fixed bugs when adding props with components to NativeBase widgets.
- Input accepts defined Stylesheet.
- Added reference to InputGroup to fetch input value.
0.19.2. New Features
- Button includes a new prop, disabled.
0.20.1. Upgraded Features
- Header component now takes even a single element, Button or Title.
0.20.2. New Features
- Provides three types of textbox: success, disabled and error.
- Customize border color using Theme file.
0.21.1. Upgraded Features
- Fixed alignment for TextInput
- Thumbnail supports styles using Theme file.
0.21.2. New Features
- Added CardSwiper
- Added DeckSwiper
- Integrated Clamp 1.0.1
- Prop types added to all components of NativeBase.
0.22.1. Upgraded Features
- Header component for Android
- Card Header and Footer component
- Search bar
0.22.2. New Features
0.23.1. New Features
- Platform specific components with single codebase.
- Added a set of Fonts.
- Added Check Box.
- Added Radio Button.
- Added Search Bar.
- Added Spinner.
- Added Tabs.
- Added Dynamic List to render data in chunks for app with large set of data.
0.24.1. New Features
0.25.1. New Features
- Added Form
- Added ProgressBar
- Added Spinner
0.26.1. New Features
- Added Card types.
- Card with Header and Footer
- Card List
- Card Image
- Card Showcase
- Added Layout.
- Added Theme customization.
- Added Thumbnail component.
0.27.1. Upgraded Features
- Styling for Icon component.
0.27.2. New Features
- Added Badge component.
- Added Button types.
- Button Theme
- Block Button
- Round Button
- Icon Button
- Button Size
- Added List types.
- List Divider
- List Icon
- List Avatar
- List Thumbnail
0.28.1. Upgraded Feature
- Toolbar is recreated as two new components: Header and Footer.
- Added props to Button.
0.28.2. New Features
0.29.1. New Features
- Added layout for screen, separating header and footer from the body.
- Added Header and Footer using layout.
- Added button that includes: text, icons, text-with-icon.
- Added bootstrap themes for button.
- Added InputGroup to include various styles of textbox.